Ian Hodgson Mountain Relay
The 27th running of the Ian Hodgson Mountain Relay will be held from the King George V Playing Fields in Patterdale. It starts at 09.15hrs on Sunday 5th October 2014 and runs in the proper clockwise direction.
The arrangements for the day are now available. As always, Teams are asked to share cars as much as possible. Single occupancy cars will be charged a parking fee of £10, clamped and/or blown up.
- The instructions page has all the requirements and rules for the day;
- The history page explains how the Hodgson got its name and its checkpoints;
- The legs page has a big map and brief instructions for each leg;
- The results page is a compendium of sportident links that might one day become a proper archive.
- The latest news page lists recent news, which doesn't always appear on this page.