The 26th running of the Ian Hodgson Mountain Relay will be held from the King George V Playing Fields in Patterdale and start at 09.15hrs on Sunday 6 October 2013. The Relay will be run in the proper clockwise direction.
Entries are now closed and the list of teams entered is available here. If one of your teams cannot take part, please let us know as soon as possible: there is a long waiting list.
- The instructions page has all the requirements and rules for the day.
- The history page explains how the Hodgson got its name and its checkpoints.
- The legs page has detailed instructions for each leg and is about to gain some checkpoint maps.
- The results page is a compendium of sportident links that will one day become a proper archive.
- The latest news page lists recent changes and additions, many of which don't appear on this page.