The 27th running of the Ian Hodgson Mountain Relay will be held from the King George V Playing Fields in Patterdale and start at 09.15hrs on Sunday 5th October 2014. As far as we know the Relay will be run in the proper clockwise direction.
Scoffer says: Please don't try to enter any more teams than you had in 2013 as the chances of you having an extra team are NIL!
The rest of the site hasn't been updated for 2014 yet but it's still broadly right. Each year we just add a few more warnings about not parking at Kirkstone.
- The instructions page has all the requirements and rules for the day.
- The history page explains how the Hodgson got its name and its checkpoints.
- The legs page has detailed instructions for each leg and is about to gain some checkpoint maps.
- The results page is a compendium of sportident links that will one day become a proper archive.
- The latest news page lists recent changes and additions, many of which don't appear on this page. Always worth checking.